- Registration will be handled electronically via EDAS.
- At least one author of each paper must register at the Author registration rate. For a single paper, one author registration is required.
Guidelines for Presentation-
- The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely by 20th April 2021. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
AUTHOR REGISTRATION (Regular rate):
Faculty Members/ Professionals
Students (Please provide Student ID card)
Extra page fees
All fees are in GBP and include all applicable taxes.
Final submissions can only be uploaded with regular registration and at least one author of each paper must register at the regular rate. A student registration is not a regular registration. For one accepted paper, one regular registration is required.
There will be no cancellation after Registration.