Guideline for authors of accepted papers –
- Register for IEMAICLOUD 2021. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- Authors Have To Complete The Copyright Process Through The “Copyright” Column In Their My Papers Table Or The Individual Paper Page In EDAS. This Must Be Completed For Your Paper To Be Included In The Conference.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper.
- The Presentation of the paper should be of 12 minutes duration and it will be presented virtually. You may upload your video presentation in .mp4 format in EDAS.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Guidelines for Presentation –
- The final program schedule will available online about 08 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely by 20th April. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
- All accepted papers will be published in the series “Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies https://www.springer.com/series/8767” which is indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), SCImago, DBLP and it will also be submitted to Web of Science.
- Best Paper Award will be given for each track